Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jack + Bill FREE PR Opportunity

I went to the event yesterday as a candidate. Everyone was so very nice and truly interested in my work. I presented some of my jewelry from the Kali Collection.

The location of the event was in a nice open and airy space down in Tribeca, in NYC. Today's the second and last day of the event. The good thing about their hours is that they're open til 9pm so you still have time to check it out. They have a live DJ and I have to reiterate how friendly the staff was. Everyone was just so darn nice and accomodating.

So if you're an aspiring model, jewelry designer, apparel designer or fashion stylist you have to check out this FREE opportunity to be represented by this public relations agency. You'll have a blast.

Time's ticking! It ends at 9pm tonight so no excuses :)

Here's the link to their site where you can get more details: jackandbillpr.com/casting

No comments: