Monday, January 24, 2011

Fashion Design Dress Contest

Here's a design contest that I just came across on the Tracy Reese fan page. You can win two tickets to her Fall 2011 show next month in NYC if you re-design a strapless dress that she offers for Spring 2011.

Here's the link for more details! This contest ends soon so check it out right away.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=148470601873344&index=1


Good luck :)


----------
Want to check out what I'm doing in my biz, newyorkaccents.com? Come and check out my facebook page where you'll be in the loop about free product give-aways, fashion accessories cool news and tidbits, my new product updates and more!

Join me on facebook for cool fashion accessories with a twist!

Subscribe to NYAccents: Fashion Design Career Blog by Email



No comments: