Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hello




Thank you all for visiting! I'd just like to say that I'm working on a few new posts for this month. If you'd like, you can follow me on twitter. I'm much more active there and on twitter, I announce when my new blog posts here are live.

Keep posting comments, it lets me know that this blog is of interest.

Best wishes to you, much success and remember to have Fun with Fashion!

-Kali

----------



Do you want to follow me with my creative journey with newyorkaccents.com? Come and check out my facebook page where you'll be in the loop about free product give-aways, fashion accessories, news and tidbits, my new product updates and more!

Join me on facebook for cool fashion accessories with a twist!

Subscribe to NYAccents: Fashion Design Career Blog by Email



No comments: