Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fashion and Health-10th Day Master Cleanse

Check out inspiration for a 10 day Master Cleanse. Congrats!!! I've completed the minimum time period for the Master Cleanse. Ten days of no solid food, only the lemonade drink. If I can do it, you can too!

I've decided to extend my cleansing for a few more days longer though, to improve upon what I've started, a deep cleansing. I am on a journey to make sure that my outside fabulous self really does match my inside fabulous self!





"Fashion and Health go hand in hand. Make sure that your outside fabulous self matches your inside fabulous self. Try the Master Cleanse or any method of detoxing that suites your lifestlye."-Kali

Subscribe to NYAccents: Fashion Design Career Blog by Email







Disclaimer: I am a fashion designer. Any health suggestions that I share come from my personal experiences. If you follow any health related suggestions on this blog, fully consider the pros and cons. Also do your own research and if necessary consult with your doctor.




2 comments:

Candice Hannah Marcelle said...

hmm so true....i need to detox!!
x

http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Candice, Thanks for visiting. Do come back to let us know about your detox journey. It's such a good feeling to know that you are doing something extra special for yourself. -Kali